In 2022, the team at REALtime Communications raised a fantastic £1,539 for charity and good causes.
Below are some of what the team got up to:
– Scott Robertson raised £310 in aid of the DEC Ukraine Appeal.
– The RTC office staff raised £130 for Fortalice by holding a curry day and all staff donated money. They also raised £69 for Marie Curie by fundraising and purchasing daffodil pin badges and £60 for The Alzheimer’s Society from The Grand National Sweepstake by staff donating their winnings.
– The RTC team donated unwanted clothes for the Wear, Share, Care appeal in aid of Cash for Kids.
– Tracey Potts raised £280 for Breast Cancer Now by walking 100 miles and Simon Coates delivered a further £180 by dressing up as a whoopee cushion.
– Milton Willis used his Charity Day to help at the Stoke-on-Trent Foodbank.
– Ann Marie Noon used her Charity Day to decorate the RTC Christmas tree to raise funds for Francis House Children’s Hospice and, in support of the charity, the RTC Tree went for £230, which was a fantastic achievement.
– We donated toys to a local charity as part of Mission Christmas – making sure that we helped locally where possible.
– Nathan Cooper raised £180 for cancer research by doing 100 push-ups a day and a further £100 for men’s health charities from Movember.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.